Miller Lite is the proud sponsor of The Cowtown's® Ultra Marathon!
The 50K Ultra Marathon presented by Miller Lite will be held Sunday, February 28th, 2016.
Start Time: 7:00 AM
Time Limit: 7.5 hours
All races Start and Finish at Will Rogers Memorial Center on Gendy St.
The Cowtown® 50K Ultra Marathon Event Records:
3:00:21 - Male
3:54:20 - Female
The 50K Ultra Marathon Timing and Scoring:
The Cowtown® Marathon uses the ChronoTrack timing system. Supplied and administered by RunFar Event Management.
Participants MUST wear their ChronoTrack. NO chip, NO time.
50K Ultra Marathon - Medals & Awards:
*Age Limit - Must be 18 years or older to participate in this distance. Custom designed medals will be awarded (1) one deep in each division.
Ages 18-24 (Male and Female)
Ages 25-29 (Male and Female)
Ages 30-34 (Male and Female)
Ages 35-39 (Male and Female)
Ages 40-44 (Male and Female)
Ages 45-49 (Male and Female)
Ages 50-54 (Male and Female)
Ages 55-59 (Male and Female)
Ages 60-64 (Male and Female)
Ages 65-69 (Male and Female)
Ages 70-74 (Male and Female)
Ages 75-79 (Male and Female)
Ages 80-84 (Male and Female)
Ages 85-89 (Male and Female)
Ages 90+ (Male and Female)
All awards will be mailed to recipients 6-8 weeks after the event.
*Please note that all finishers' times are based on chip time, NOT gun time.
- All finishers will receive the third in a 3-year series of Cowtown® finisher's medals (See more information about the 3-year medal series below)
- Top 10 Male and Female finishers will receive a special award
- All registrants will receive a dri-fit short sleeve race shirt
- All finishers will receive a dri-fit long sleeve Ultra Marathon finisher shirt
- All finishers will have the option of printing out an official Finisher's Certificate showing their official finishing time and place
- Virtual Goodie Bag
ABOUT THE 3-YEAR COWTOWN FINISHER'S MEDAL SERIES:
Earn your Spurs!! 2014 started a new 3-year medal series featuring spinning spurs. The Bronze, silver and gold spurs hang from a leather strap, or can be counted on a decorative wooden plaque to show off your accomplishment in style.