Miller Lite is the proud sponsor of The Cowtown's Ultra Marathon!
The 50K Ultra Marathon Presented by Miller Lite will be held on Sunday, February 23, 2014
50K Ultra Marathon Presented by Miller Lite - Start Time: 7:00 AM
Time Limit: 7.5 hours
All races Start and Finish at Will Rogers Memorial Center on Gendy St.
50K ULTRA MARATHON COST:
5/23/13 - 7/31/13 $100
8/1/13 - 11/15/13 $110
11/16/13 - 12/31/13 $120
1/1/14 - 2/20/14 $130
The Cowtown 50K Ultra Marathon Event Records:
3:10:40 - Male
4:00:40 - Female
The 50K Ultra Marathon Timing and Scoring:
The Cowtown Marathon uses the ChronoTrack timing system. Supplied and administered by RunFar Event Management.
Participants MUST wear their ChronoTrack. NO chip, NO time.
50K Ultra Marathon - Medals & Awards:
*Age Limit - Must be 18 years or older to participate in this distance. Custom designed medals will be awarded (3) three deep in each division.
Ages 18-24 (Male and Female)
Ages 25-29 (Male and Female)
Ages 30-34 (Male and Female)
Ages 35-39 (Male and Female)
Ages 40-44 (Male and Female)
Ages 45-49 (Male and Female)
Ages 50-54 (Male and Female)
Ages 55-59 (Male and Female)
Ages 60-64 (Male and Female)
Ages 65-69 (Male and Female)
Ages 70-74 (Male and Female)
Ages 75-79 (Male and Female)
Ages 80-84 (Male and Female)
Ages 85-89 (Male and Female)
Ages 90+ (Male and Female)
All awards will be mailed to recipients after the event.
*Please note that all finishers' times are based on chip time, NOT gun time.
- All finishers will receive the first in a 3-year series of Cowtown finisher's medals (See more information about the 3-year medal series below)
- Top 10 Male and Female finishers will receive a special award
- All registrants will receive a dri-fit short sleeve race shirt
- All finishers will receive a dri-fit Ultra marathon long sleeve finisher shirt
- All finishers will have the option of printing out an official Finisher's Certificate showing their official finishing time and place
- Virtual Goodie Bag
ABOUT THE 3-YEAR COWTOWN FINISHER'S MEDAL SERIES:
Earn your Spurs!! 2014 begins a new 3-year medal series featuring spinning spurs. The Bronze, silver and gold spurs hang from a leather strap, or can be counted on a decorative wooden plaque to show off your accomplishment in style.